It’s that time year again! On of our favorite days – the employee Christmas/Holiday Party. This year we decided to ask our employees some questions. Here are some of their answers – our favorites!
Do you have any Chirstmas/Holiday traditions? What are they?
- Celebrate with my grandma and aunts
- Hanukkah with my family this Saturday
- Presents and New Years Resolution
- Christmas Party!
- Being with my family
- We open 1 present of Christmas Eve
What is your favorite thing about Christmas/Holidays?
- Ho! Ho! Ho! The presents!I like to have Christmas with my family
- Christmas bells and usually I help pass out too
- The Christmas tree, stockings and presents. And the best part is Egg Nog and Chocolate Milk!
- Being with family
- Going to Church
- Talking about Santa
Do you have a chimney for Santa to come down? If not, how does he get in to your house?
- I don’t know
- He has a key
- Rings doorbell at the front door
- has magic
- thru the window
- thru the furnace
- comes through the deck door
If Rodulph worked here, what job would he be good at?
- working in the office
- Something in the kitchen
- Lighting the restaurant
- We could use his nose for baking
- Cleaning up the messes
- Preping food
- Washing dishes
If you were an Elf, what would be your favorite toy to make?
- Rocking horse
- Teddy Bear
- Toy Soldiers
- Ragedy Ann doll
- Garbage Truck
What is your favorite Christmas song?
- I know I like White Christmas.
- Joy to the World, Let it snow, Under the Christmas tree and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- Have yourself a very Merry Christmas
- Rocking around the Christmas tree
- Jingle Bell Rock
- Lots of songs
- Silent Night
So, from our work family to yours, we wish you a wonderful Holiday season filled with love and happiness and hopefully a few smiles.
-The crew from Jack’s, Steamers and Steamers Prep Kitchen